2021-04-01 - Maintenance Pre-Release
As of this AppScope pre-release, known issues include:
- Java JRE < v.6 is not supported.
- #38 Go < v.1.8 is not supported.
- #38 Go executables with stripped symbols do not allow function interposition. Executables will run, but will not provide data to AppScope.
- #143 Linux distros that use uClibc or MUSL instead of glibc, such as Alpine, are not supported
- #10, #165, Scoping the Docker executable is problematic.
- #119 HTTP 2 metrics and headers can be viewed only with Cribl LogStream.
See all issues currently open on GitHub.